Saturday, May 26, 2012

Parties & More Parties

This is Daxton.
He's pretty much the cutest 1 year old boy ever!
He belongs to our friends Cary & Chelsey.
We love him & we got to be a part of his very 1st birthday.
His Mom did a great job planning his party.
Mexican food, delicious cupcakes, the cutest decor ever & lots of good company.
He brings so much joy to a lot of people & since I don't & can't have children of my own for now, we will enjoy watching this little man grow up and can't wait for many more birthdays to come!

 So many presents & that cake was so yummy. He savored every bite. It was pretty cute!
 Love this picture above ^. These two boys are half brothers. Neither may understand it YET but I caught both of them looking at each other at the most chaotic moment of the party. I wasn't quite sure how to get the shot so I snapped a picture of each
{yes I am the crazy stalker paparazzi lady at parties}
Anyway, I love the picture so I had to share.
We hope little Daxton had the best birthday ever!


Last but not least....did I ever mention how much I LoVe planning parties and such? I do. I wish I could plan parties and events as my full time job but I can't so I plan parties in my spare time. I plan parties at work, birthday parties, family parties and even girl's night out. Yes it gets crazy and I take on way more than I can handle but I love it. My friend Jacque is getting hitched to our friend Rod next month.
I planned a friend shower for her. I think it turned out great. Not everyone was able to make it, but I think it was still a perfect day for all.
Lots of great food & laughs with the girl's.
I got some ideas off of the lovely Pinterest {worst website addiction EvEr}
-Lemonade in Mason Jars
*huge hit*
-Colored striped straws
*also a huge hit except they end up soggy if they sit to long in your drink
-Chicken Salad from Costco
*worth EVERY penny
-Chelsey's homemade buttercream frosting for cupcakes
*worth killing your diet for

I'd say this bridal shower was a SUCCESS!
Now on to plan the family shower for her family when they come in to town for the wedding. This might be more of a challenge because there will be more people & I'm doing brunch but I'm excited to take it on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics, especially the one of Dax and Kol looking at each other, it is priceless! I'm going to need some copies.