Saturday, May 26, 2012

-A Visit From The Hubby's Twin-

Jake's twin brother Jared came to town in April & we took full advantage of him visiting.
He lives in Brazil & we miss him like crazy. We planned some fun things while he was here. Jared & I went to Park City to shop {so much fun}. I was in heaven. He needed some new work clothes, I needed to spend some birthday money...it was a win win for both of us. We shopped for a few hours, ate Cafe Rio & headed home. It was gorgeous day so we really lucked out. I had such a great time spending some time with my hubby's twin brother. He is awesome!

The following day we planned a BBQ & a day of fun at Boondocks. If you've never been to a Boondocks your missing out. Go Kart racing, water boats, mini golf, batting cages, arcade games and of course my PERSONAL FAVE {LaSer TaG}!
I think everyone enjoyed doing something different for a change instead of the usual Sunday dinner thing. I had so much fun taking pictures and seeing everyone laughing and just enjoying their time together. I hope we can do more of this kind of stuff this summer.




Thanks for visiting us Jared. Come back soon....We already miss you!


No comments: