Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day Weekend!


For Father's Day weekend we celebrated at my in laws and of course my Dad's house. My father in law is a man of few words but definitely has the biggest heart. I didn't get a good picture of him for some reason {not sure what I was thinking}. We also celebrated birthdays in the family. My sister in law made the cake {above picture} and it was so yummy. She did an awesome job. I had a blast chasing the kiddos around and taking pictures and just enjoying the day. I lucked out with such great in laws that's for sure!

At my Dad's house we BBQ'd Carne Asada. Mmmm makes my mouth water just thinking about it. My Dad is a pretty great cook I must add. We celebrated Jake's birthday and my brothers birthday. I loved having my family together. My nephews {with the sour faces below} thought they could handle sucking on a lime. As you can see from there faces, it must have been pretty sour. Jake got spoiled with some pretty awesome gifts and we all spoiled my Dad of course. My Mom took some cool pics of my brother golfing so I edited them and put them in a frame for him. Love him!!! It was such a great weekend. Busy but great!


These are some of the pics I edited for my crazy brother.
Love his BRIGHT green outfit right??
He RoCkS!



We have the coolest Mom ever by the way!

Happy Father's Day to all of the Father's in my life. My Dad, my father in law and my step Dad. I'm blessed!

No comments: