Thursday, July 5, 2012

Photo booth=Best Creation EVER

-Wedding Photo booth-

Greatest idea/invention EVER.
I'm obsessed with pictures & this night just made me want to buy my own photo booth for my house so my guests can take pictures every time they come visit. My hubby might mind but who cares. It was a blast!
Our friends who just got hitched rented a photo booth for their wedding.
The guy brought props and printed pictures for everyone and even an extra for the bride & groom's guest book. It was such a fun idea. As you can tell from the pictures, we all had a great time. We took pictures with old friends, new friends and even some randoms ha ha
 The Necaise husband & wife

 The Crazy Frehner Clan
{by the way-probably the best picture we've had taken in a LONG time :) ^^^}

 The bridal party rockin the photo booth. I can only imagine what the guy thought printing the pics for us. We are a GOOD TIME!

 Great friends!!

 *SCANDALOUS*


 My cute sis & I
 Our fun Mom. Love her!

& last but not least the bride's girl's

So stop by my house in the future. You just might find a photo booth in my living room with props & all :)

No comments: