Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 3 in San Fran

Day 3 & our LAST full day was perfect in San Fran.
We headed to Santa Cruz for some shopping, beach time & boardwalk carnival.
One more thing I can cross off my bucket list-Boardwalk carnival.
Yessss!
Loved it. It was cold at the beach {hence the hoodies} but we had a blast anyway.
Funny story-I decided to wear my cute tan shorts and peach hoodie. We got there, did some shopping, came across a cookie store with some amazing cookies, ate those and headed to the beach. Well what's your worst fear wearing tan or white? Something dark getting on your pants right?
I go to get out of the car and Jake notices CHOCOLATE ALL OVER MY BUTT.
Oh I was so embarrassed. I'm not sure what happened. I don't think the kids had chocolate on their hands or anything so who knows. Thankfully I had just happened to put a pair of shorts in our bag just in case and it turns out I needed them. I had to stand in a forever long line to change so I kind of used my purse as a cover up. Thank GOD for being smart that morning & bringing extra clothes.




My Ethan. He's so funny. We miss him!

Aunt Courtney being silly on the beach. I love this picture. So much joy!

Frehner Fam!

We also tried our hand at some carnival games. We lost.
What a fun trip we had. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and we are so appreciative for EVERYTHING Jake's brothers fam did for us. We were spoiled and enjoyed some much needed fun. Can't wait to visit again. Hope your ready for us soon Frehner family :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

courtney, what an awesome trip!! Loved reading all about it :) esp that you booked it all without him knowing. ha!!! go you!