Thursday, August 9, 2012

San Fran Day 2

Day 2 in San Fran did not disappoint. We had the best time.
Bucket List item-Visit the Golden Gate Bridge
I can now cross that item off of my bucket list :)
It was GORGEOUS & crowded. So many people, so many tourists.
See the pic of me with the thumbs up? I guess I got in someones picture right as they were taking it and this Asian woman was so angry with me but I couldn't understand her so I thought she was asking ME to take their picture. She wasn't. She was just super upset I got in her way. I felt bad but hey...I was just a tourist too. Leave me alone and let me take a dang picture.
^^^^^^^
The most crooked road EVER. Kind of crazy. I would hate to live on this road. Peeps driving down all day long. It was pretty neat to see.
The streets of San Fran, some gorgeous flowers and of course Fisherman's Wharf. All beautiful to see!
Seriously-how do people live in these homes? I would HATE being that close to my neighbors.

Fresh seafood right off of the street. I was a bit skeptical but the shrimp sauce was amazing. I was addicted. Sooo I ate the kids shrimp. Horrible Aunt, I know! It was pretty yummy though.


After the tour of Fisherman's Wharf and downtown San Fran we headed to a REAL pro baseball game. I was stoked and so was my hubby. We bought our Giants gear to sport while we watched the game and it was awesome. Highly recommended. The ballpark was crazy big, they serve alcohol & they have the BEST ballpark dogs & garlic fries EVER. What more could a girl ask for? Jake was in heaven too. It was windy and COLD towards the end of the night. People were in coats in the middle of July. I wasn't about to bring my parka on my vaca so I toughed it out and froze but it was still an awesome time and such a fun experience.  



Yep-best ballpark dog EvEr! We were in heaven. Thanks Frehner family for such a fun day.
More pics to come....

No comments: