Saturday, November 10, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

So-I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with my iPhone. I love it because I have the universe at my fingertips. I can give anyone any info they need with the touch of a button. I hate it because every update they ask me to do causes my battery to diminish a ton. I barely use my phone during the day while at work and by the time I get home my battery is almost dead.
Another reason I love/hate my iPhone is because it takes such great pictures and therefore I get lazy and don't take as many pictures with my camera.
Not awesome! I love pictures. Dang you iPhone for controlling my life!
So here's a collection of pics from my iPhone.
 
The past few months I've made quite a few trips to St. George to visit my family. My cute Grandpa LOVES to collect semi trucks. While driving through a small town on my way to visit the fam I found this awesome John Wayne truck. I bought it and Grandpa LOVED it.
He gets super excited & I love to spoil him.
I also took some pics of my cute grandparents for Christmas cards. They don't understand the concept of the Internet but the Christmas cards turned out soooo cute. I wish I had a picture to share. They were both amazed with what I had done and are so excited to send out their cards.

Lots of Frehner family parties which I don't ever get enough of lately.
Love hanging out with these two cuties. In fact I'm taking them both to Disney on Ice next weekend and I cannot wait to see their little faces. We are going to have the best time. They always make my days better that's for sure!

UTES vs. BYU!
Love college football.
Utes dominated. My hubby owed me from a bet. I was stoked.
 Enough said!

Celebrated Dad's birthday. I made him these cute golf cupcakes. I was pretty excited about them. Thank you Pinterest for the great idea.
My Dad rocks!

Grandma's Sheet Cake=Heaven in my mouth
Family tradition right there ^^^^^Grandma use to make us these cakes when we were young. One time she even made 2 cakes in one day because they are just so amazing that we ate them both. While her and my Grandpa visited for my Dad's birthday she so kindly made us one by request. Everyone loved it. Oh my goodness I could eat that cake everyday and NEVER be sick of it.
My crazy siblings and nephew!

My BFF & I trecked across the states to bring her back to Utah from Texas. It was a long drive and yes two chics pulled that Uhaul like champs. So glad she allowed me to be a part of that journey. Lots of good times and lots of memories!
More family parties....
 
An AMAZING Pumpkin Roll by request from Jake.
My good friend from work makes these and Jake just dies for them every year at this time. She so kindly made him one
{even though they are a pain to make}
because he gave her some story that it helps make babies??
LOL*
She laughed and made him one anyway.
It didn't help in the baby department if you were wondering but I do think we both gained 10 pounds from indulging in this everyday.

Last but not least the visit with my Grandma, Aunt & handsome cousin.
This was a good day!!!
 
*Halloween pics to come*

No comments: